|Size||Roll width 150 mm to 1000 mm|
|Weight||APPROX 30 KG OF 1 BOX|
|Pattern||PLAIN AND PRINTED|
|Gauge||18 to 36 microns|
|Thickness||18 to 36 microns|
|Minimum Order Quantity||500 Kg|
|Machine Stretch Wrap|
- Machine stretch balanced to prevent loads from sticking together and providing a secure wipe down.
- Exceptional puncture resistance ensures you can wrap irregular loads while retaining highpre-stretch levels.
- Excellent load retention lets you wrap your load with less film and feel confident that your product arrives safely.
- Higher applied pre-stretch (to 300%* with no “film breaks”) provides you with the economy you want through superior quality.
- Metallocene resins offer maximum strength and performance.
- With “elevated tear resistance,” your product will resist damage during transportation.
- High optics clarity mean your product will be easily recognized, remain attractive.
- Separate cling layer provides “quiet unwind,” eliminating distracting noises that many other films generate.
|Manual Stretch Wrap|
- Clear manual stretch film, hand wrapping and baby roll Available in one-side or two-side cling for clean pallets & improved warehouse space management Wraps pallets easily with light & short rolls Protects your goods with a long-term load retention Ensures super tight load stability for high-security storage & transit
- Enhances inventory management & security wrapping with opaque, coloured & tinted films Full benefit without investing in machinery High puncture resistance with multi-layer structure High clarity for effective inspection of goods Low noise during wrapping the goods.
- Film width : 18 to 36 microns
- Roll width : 150 mm to 1000 mm
- Starching ratio: 150 to 200 %
- High Clarity
|Delivery Time||2-3 DAYS|
|Packaging Details||1 BOX=6 ROLL|